The ART of ONLINE Facilitation
Time & Location
About the Event
About The Event
The ART of Online Facilitation is a virtual instructor-led workshop series that teaches you how to create and deliver memorable online meetings, presentations and training sessions. Participating in this highly interactive workshop series will help improve your digital communication performance.
Over the course of four sessions, each lasting an hour, you'll discover how to effectively engage colleagues, clients and training participants in a virtual environment. Given our collective new reality, it's never been more essential to understand how to communicate online. Throughout the series, you'll learn practical verbal and visual communication strategies to enhance your digital meeting and facilitation skills, including:
- How to create meaningful participant engagement in an online environment
- Why you can't forget to incorporate adult learning principles
- How to set up your device and physical space for success
- Training strategies and tools you can use to make any meeting run more effectively
- Proven techniques for managing on-camera fear and anxiety
In the last session, you'll even get the opportunity to lead a short, interactive presentation and receive constructive feedback from a professional facilitator. By the end, you'll be ready to tackle common virtual meeting obstacles and feel confident in your ability to engage and manage participants online.
workshop series schedule
Online Meeting Basics
July 28 @ 2-3 p.m. EST
Aug. 4 @ 2-3 p.m. EST
Aug. 11 @ 2-3 p.m. EST
It's Your Turn!
Aug. 18 @ 2-3 p.m. EST
Click below to register for FREE
- General Admission$0$00$0